POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to use the animation of POVRAY? : Re: How to use the animation of POVRAY? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to use the animation of POVRAY?
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 25 Feb 2005 13:17:58
Message: <stqu115msltu1bih8dvetvhpodbm4ct1j4@4ax.com>
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:20:11 EST, "scorpmetal" <sco### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:

>Can you tell me the way to use it? I look in the help,
>but I can't find any.

In your Pov-Ray directory there are examples
C:\Graphics\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\scenes\animations\
If you run and look at some of these you will get a good idea.
Run the INI file as this tells Pov-Ray how many frames to render and
the start and end value of the "clock" variable. In the POV file you
will use the "clock" variable to change something e.g. translate x* 5
* clock

Regards
        Stephen