POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Metric redux : Re: Metric redux Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metric redux
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Oct 2008 16:59:26
Message: <sslcf4t8k12qe840u7qth2t986o0ketq7e@4ax.com>
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:20:23 +0100, Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>LondonPovCon? Anything ever come of BrumPovCon? I'll keep my ears to the
>ground, whichever.

No, it was more scary than Beirut in the 60's <ducks and runs>
I might be coming "Op North" for a while Warrington/Manchester and been talking

PovCon.

>Haha, reminds me of a joke. The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding across
>the desert, when Tonto stops and puts his head to the dust.
>"Buffalo come," he intones.
>"That's amazing," says the Lone Ranger, "How can you tell?"
>"Ear stuck to ground."
>
>:-)

Reminds me of a joke. "What do you mean "we" white man?
PC rules :)
--

Regards
     Stephen