POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Small CSS question : Re: Small CSS question Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small CSS question
From: Joel Yliluoma
Date: 9 Nov 2007 03:16:44
Message: <slrnfj85rc.j3c.bisqwit@bisqwit.iki.fi>
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:21:42 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> (This is basically for printing out expressions containing insane
> numbers of brackets. I want to use borders to help untangle the mess in
> some kind of visually-sane way...)

Try MathML. It helps greatly at least if your formula contains divisions.

 <math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
  <mrow>
   <mn>log</mn>
   <mo>(</mo>
     <mfrac>
     <mrow>
       <mn>sqrt</mn>
       <mo>(</mo>
       <mn>5</mn>
       <mo>)</mo>
     </mrow>
     <mrow>10</mrow>
     </mfrac>
   <mo>)</mo>
  </mrow>
 </math>

MathML can be embedded in XHTML, but you need to pass
the right Content-type header (xhtml+xml).

--
Joel Yliluoma - http://bisqwit.iki.fi/
: comprehension = 1 / (2 ^ precision)