POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Applying finish to mesh2 : Applying finish to mesh2 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Applying finish to mesh2
From: Eamon Caddigan
Date: 20 Feb 2004 15:03:28
Message: <slrnc3cq0g.d0o.ecaddiga@cardiff.ks.uiuc.edu>
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to POV, so please forgive me if it's an easy question.
I'm asking this only after searching both this news group and the web.

I have a mesh2 object and I'm already using different textures
(pigments, mostly) at the verticies. Now I'd like to apply a new texture
(a finish) to the entire mesh object, but can't figure out how to do it.

I'd rather not include the same finish in the texture block for each
vertex, as this file is already pretty large (>200 MB).

Thanks,
Eamon