POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Trace (easy) : Re: Help Trace (easy) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Trace (easy)
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 17 Feb 2004 08:30:33
Message: <slrnc345rn.9np.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
In article <40321114$1@news.povray.org>, Tom Melly wrote:
>> I just re-read the trace section and didn't really even turn up a
>> hint as to how to call/use the macro.
>
> Really? (6.1.4.5)

No, 4.2.8.  6.1.4.5 is awesome.  I miss the old documentation
search, I was awesome at it.  The new google one is less
pov-specific.  6.1.4.5 couldn't be any clearer, thanks.

I also found a way to use min and max_extent to find the edges.
    http://www.voltar.org/tmp/goban2.snaps/extents2.png

So now I have two solutions,
    Thanks everyone.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
50 jumps, 15.0 minutes of freefall, 31.3 ff vertical miles.