POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov D&D Maps : Re: Pov D&D Maps Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov D&D Maps
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 15 Nov 2003 08:20:28
Message: <slrnbrc9vq.1h7.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
That'd be great actually.  What sort of inputs do the macros
take?  I'm thinking of a very simple GTK tile editor that I could
use to feed data to your macros...

Could have the whole thing working great by the end of the
weekend.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
50 jumps, 15.0 minutes of freefall, 31.3 ff vertical miles.