POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov D&D Maps : Re: Pov D&D Maps Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov D&D Maps
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 14 Nov 2003 11:44:51
Message: <slrnbra1j4.j33.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
> I will dig them out tomorrow and render a test image for you. If you are
> interested in the results, I'll be more thatn happy to give the macros to
> you.

They actually look pretty slick imho.  So I'd love a copy.
Though, 3rd edition D&D is squares instead of hexes -- eight
people can surround someone.

> the idea. The macros provided nice results but are RAM and CPU intensive. To

I'm curious to see why.  It doesn't seem like it should be...

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
50 jumps, 15.0 minutes of freefall, 31.3 ff vertical miles.