POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Stills Surrealism results : Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results Server Time
13 Jun 2024 23:57:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Stills Surrealism results
From: Peter McCombs
Date: 24 Sep 2003 18:52:02
Message: <slrnbn480h.hf1.pmccombs@xmission.xmission.com>
In article <3f72017b@news.povray.org>, Txemi Jendrix wrote:
>Not at all.
>Talking seriously, I'm considering not to enter anymore.
>Actually I'm going to enter for the current round, but
>just because it's a kind of birthday (my 1st IRTC
>entry was for the september-october round back in
>1998, 5 years ago), and also 'cos I have almost completed
>my entry.

Txemi, your entries are some of the best. I especially liked "Leonardo".
You need to keep entering so that people who browse the IRTC are aware
of your art. If it weren't for your IRTC entry, I wouldn't have visited
your web site, and would have missed out on all the neat pictures you've
made.

-Peter