POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : humanoid : humanoid Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  humanoid
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 3 Sep 2003 12:08:51
Message: <slrnblc4dd.et0.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
I'm sure it's come up before, but after 15 minutes of google
searches, I'm not finding as much as I'd hoped.  I found poser,
whose end products look like what I want.  I'm going to try the
demo shortly.

What is the easiest way to generate a humanoid mesh and attach
textures/colors from photographs?  Is there a better or simpler
approach for putting myself, goblins, ghosts, jedi, etc into
povray images?

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
46 jumps, 12.4 minutes of freefall, 25.9 ff vertical miles.