POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Foot Ideas : Re: Foot Ideas Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foot Ideas
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 19 Aug 2003 21:13:33
Message: <slrnbk5inl.t18.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
In article <3f425b83$1@news.povray.org>, Nicolas Rougier wrote:
> I will post the image in p.b.i so you can see the result.

Holy smokes,

Your goban is so cool it makes me wonder why I bother.  I suppose
it's so I can get there some day.  I may check out isos too.  The
csgs might just work, but I've never tried an iso.  I might like
them.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
41 jumps, 8.9 minutes of freefall, 19.2 ff vertical miles.