POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Foot Ideas : Re: Foot Ideas Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foot Ideas
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 19 Aug 2003 12:49:23
Message: <slrnbk4l6c.skn.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
> You could try Moray

Oooo, that _is_ neat.

It definitely looks like it's worth trying.  If I work up
the energy to install something on my windows machine I
might check that out too.

Any idea if the user interface is easier to figure out than
wings3d and pygmalion?  Moray looks like it might be beyond
my skill level too.

So far I've done all my pov images in vim.

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
41 jumps, 8.9 minutes of freefall, 19.2 ff vertical miles.