POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Foot Ideas : Re: Foot Ideas Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foot Ideas
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 19 Aug 2003 12:45:04
Message: <slrnbk4ku8.nq0.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
> Your original idea of a CSG of torii and sphere looks like the right way to go.
> For example,
>
> shows possibilities....

Doh!  Ok, I'm not going to look at mesh objects much then,
this is probably what I wanted.  I did this while I was on
lunch...  Clearly wrong, but later on I can make my legs
with it.

http://www.voltar.org/tmp/goban2.snaps/wrongleg2.png

I had considered scaling my colored torii, but didnt think I
could get that to work right. Did you just guess on the
ratio?  Or do you know some sphericaltorid math properties
that I don't?

Anyway, thanks. :)

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
41 jumps, 8.9 minutes of freefall, 19.2 ff vertical miles.