POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with thin object : Re: Help with thin object Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with thin object
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 15 Aug 2003 09:21:24
Message: <slrnbjpngk.b7h.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
Yes, I love that site.

http://senseis.xmp.net/?jettero
http://senseis.xmp.net/?k5gs

Actually, I tried to post more info about the cool goban on
the front page, but it was removed by other site editors.

I'm under the impression that you made that goban.  Is that actually correct?

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
39 jumps, 8.0 minutes of freefall, 14.5 ff vertical miles.