POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with thin object : Re: Help with thin object Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with thin object
From: Jettero Heller
Date: 14 Aug 2003 12:56:07
Message: <slrnbjnfn9.idt.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
Oops, you are correct sir.  There should be 9... my bad.

Interesting, until you called the stars: hoshi, I thought hoshi
meant 4-4.

4-4 - hoshi
3-4 - komoku
4-5 - takemoku
5-3 - mokuhazushi

Which is true as it pertains to shimari/fuseki.  But on further
reading I discovered that all the star points are called hoshi.
Fascinating.  You learn a little go every day -- if you're so
inclined. :)

Cut kiema at the waist,

Jet

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
39 jumps, 8.0 minutes of freefall, 14.5 ff vertical miles.