POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov source gcc3 problem : Re: pov source gcc3 problem Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov source gcc3 problem
From: Steve
Date: 1 Aug 2002 20:40:30
Message: <slrnakjl7j.hmh.steve@zeropps.org.uk>
On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:59:28 +0200, Christian Parpart wrote:
> HI all,
>
> well, that's the time where I hate my fucking new system :(sorry:)

No need to be sorry just don't swear it's that simple.

> Will the developer fix that? or do we need to walk through the code and add
> the namespace prefix (std::) to each standard function? This wouldn't be
> nice since I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who should do exactly
> the same as the others in that case.

Have a look around in some other groups that you think may contain the
answer to your question, it so happens that your question was answered
some hours ago in povray.unix.

--
%HAV-A-NICEDAY                    email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
Steve                                web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/