POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Samuel Benge's Isosurface tutorial back online. : Samuel Benge's Isosurface tutorial back online. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Samuel Benge's Isosurface tutorial back online.
From: Steve
Date: 16 May 2002 13:11:12
Message: <slrnae7q19.mg5.steve@zeropps.org.uk>
I've put Samuel Benge's Isosurface Tutorial on line with a few minor
amendments.

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/isotut/

And a zipped copy for download should you want it:

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/isotut/isotut.zip   (168K)

In the near future I hope to do a 3.5 compliant update and add some more
depth to Samuel's tutorial which has served us so well over the years.

--
%HAV-A-NICEDAY                    email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
Steve                                web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/