POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 : Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 19 Jan 2002 16:00:53
Message: <slrna4jlh3.bto.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On 2002-01-17 00:08, Chris Cason <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote:
> We almost never make an official announcement, beyond what's on the
> web site.

As far as I can see, there isn't any announcement that the MacIntosh and
Linux betas exist. If someone hadn't mentioned "all three platforms"
earlier in this thrad and I hadn't known about the MacIntosh beta and
noticed that there isn't a link to it on the web site (but there is one
for the windows beta), I wouldn't even have checked the FTP server.

	hp (downloading right now)

--

|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | Verstand, die Augen haben und nicht sehen,

__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |    -- Jeremia 5:21