POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com : Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tenative new deadline for 10best.raytrace.com
From: Steve
Date: 6 Nov 2001 05:07:06
Message: <slrn9ufddc.krd.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Mon, 05 Nov 2001 08:09:29 -0500, Greg M. Johnson wrote:

>[Dare I say it?  Perhaps the best thing is to just upload the exact same
>information "again" and correctly if you have a serious error.  NOTE TO STEVE:
>would this suggestion kill me with migraines???]

I'd suggest agreeing on something to go into the image title field that marks
the entry as a correction, for example a yellow flower image:

Image Title: [correction] Yellow Flower.

Then we can have a bit of script that searches for any images with the same name
entered in the same section by the same person and use all the text plus the
new/latest image from the correction entry.

But really best just to read your entry before pressing "Submit".

And remember that you can delete entries at the end of the session, so if you know
you've made a big mistake within the current session, delete that image at the end
and the text will be deleted too, then start a new sesseion upload the correct image
and zip file and enter the text you want.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  9:55am  up 29 days,  1:37,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.03, 1.00