POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray. : Re: I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'd like to donate some money for the makers of Pov-Ray.
From: Steve
Date: 30 Sep 2001 09:59:13
Message: <slrn9re96c.86l.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:20:20 +0200, Eitan Tal wrote:
>Will you accept a donation?

The one thing that everyone around here is short of is "TIME",
you can donate some of that by taking part in the IRTC, and taking
part in the 10best project.  To read more about both:

IRTC:    http://www.irtc.org

10best:  http://10best.raytrace.com/10bestupload.html

Both will require you to do some rendering, and both will be selling
a CD who's proceeds go to support the servers as mentioned by Uncle
Ken.

Buying the CDs when they come out will help too.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:51pm  up 19 days, 17:06,  1 user,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00