POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here! : Re: POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here!
From: Steve
Date: 31 Aug 2001 20:49:39
Message: <slrn9p05li.63d.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:38:19 -0500, Tony[B] wrote:
>>   You mention the 'pattern' feature to create an image map from a pigment.
>> However, this is old information. They keyword and functionality has been
>> changed to something more logical.
>
>The article was written before this change. There was little I could do. I
>just sent it to Rick and he worked on putting it up. We might put up a
>little update later.

When you do the recap of the POV-Ray 3.5 status page, you say that it was
written and released on 1 September 2001, but I seem to remember it being
posted last year, also that date hasn't happened yet:-)

Nice review (though I havn't read it all yet), and thanks for the updated
feature list it was something I found particularly interesting.

How about a version that's all on one page so that we can d/l the whole
review at once, here in Europe we pay for our time online.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:53pm  up 49 days,  1:58,  2 users,  load average: 1.01, 1.01, 1.00