POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 : Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000
From: Steve
Date: 14 Aug 2001 17:38:07
Message: <slrn9nj5c7.j90.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>

http://www.cnet.com/software/0-3227888-8-6602372-5.html?tag=st.sw.3227888-8-6602372-1.txt.3227888-8-6602372-5

>In the past I've never replied to spam myself but after reading the
>above page I'm beginning to change my mind. It actually seems to work
>sometimes.

I must say that I've found it to work quite well.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:17pm  up 32 days, 20 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.02, 1.00