POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amiga Discussion? : Re: Amiga Discussion? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amiga Discussion?
From: Steve
Date: 15 Jun 2001 13:04:43
Message: <slrn9ikf4g.qpr.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On 14 Jun 2001 17:39:32 -0500, Pete wrote:
>N Shomber wrote:
>
>>I just joined the newsgroups and noticed that there are specialized
>>discussions for the Mac, DOS, and Windows versions.  Could an amiga
>>discussion be created?  If one already exists, just tell me where it is.
>>(www.amigaworld.com gives me a 404)
>
>>Thanks
>
>Cool!  Another Amiga POV user.  Now I won't be the only one here
>who doesn't use MegaPOV.  :-)

There are others who don't use Mega too, such as (I think) Brendan
Ryan, I was also one untill fairly recently, some people only want
to use the official version.

I think that official POV carries a status that Mega doesn't, I only
started using it because of people round here using it and not having
any problems, for example would anyone use an unoffical version of MS
Access?  You don't expect an unofficial version of anything to work
the same and to be as stable as the offical version.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  5:44pm  up 133 days, 18:34,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00