POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh modeller? : Re: mesh modeller? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh modeller?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 22 Apr 2001 21:08:02
Message: <slrn9e703l.350.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:37:32 -0700, Ken wrote:

>You really should work on the line lenghts of your sig. It looks terrible
>- see above.

I'd noticed that too but not commented because his line lengths actually
are exactly 80 characters.  Apparently 79 characters is the limit for some
newsreaders (my own included.)  However, I just tried to rework his sig
to 79 characters and I can't get it to fit.  The #else ends up trying to
overlap the end of a line and pushes the entire last line too far to the
right.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.