POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wiki? : Re: Wiki? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wiki?
From: Steve
Date: 12 Dec 2000 19:16:14
Message: <slrn93dft0.jhc.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On 12 Dec 2000 14:49:15 -0500, ingo wrote:

>For those who don't know (I didn't until yesterday), a WikiWikiWeb is a
>site that can be editet by everybody. You can submit your own text, edit
>somebody elses text (pages can be locked though) etc.

So which of those things aren't available on this news server? OK you can't
edit other poeples messages, but apart from that?

Nobody says that you can't post a texture or macro in the the scenefile or
utilitis groups etc.  You can post your images, comments, source code,
utilitis, animations etc.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:58pm  up 63 days,  2:23,  4 users,  load average: 1.43, 1.48, 1.36