POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 2^3*4^4: quick what is it? : Re: 2^3*4^4: quick what is it? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2^3*4^4: quick what is it?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 30 Nov 2000 00:38:01
Message: <slrn92bptt.kl9.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:41:21 -0800, Ken wrote:
>Don't let it upset you too much. I think Ron is just having a bad hair day.

Well, yes... annual performance reviews at work and all.  The good news
is, I still have a job. :)

>Ron, a member of the POV-Team, sees a question like this arise he may
>be tempted to spend time looking at the source code for POV-Ray and try
>to understand where the inconstancy lies. If he wastes his time looking

And that's exactly what I did; I spent several minutes grepping for
HAT_TOKEN and not finding anything.  It's just as well, though: the
new functionality has been merged into 3.5, so it needs to be fixed
there.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.