POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What makes POV POV? : Re: What makes POV POV? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What makes POV POV?
From: Steve
Date: 16 Nov 2000 23:48:50
Message: <slrn919c94.gv7.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
>3: Both are equally important, POV is the combination of the two.

I wouldn't be using pov today if it wasn't for the fact that the
scene description language is easy to use, and it's got good
documentation, and the quality of the output is superb.

Wonder what I would have done for all of them hours if I didn't
have POV?

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:16am  up 37 days,  5:38,  2 users,  load average: 3.00, 3.00, 3.00