POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Your 10 Best Images: calling Linux and ecletic browser users. : Re: Your 10 Best Images: calling Linux and ecletic browser users. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your 10 Best Images: calling Linux and ecletic browser users.
From: Steve
Date: 8 Oct 2000 11:57:29
Message: <slrn8u11vc.3ip.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sat, 07 Oct 2000 09:56:55 -0400, Greg M. Johnson wrote:
>I'm slowly getting the web site up.

One thing that did strike me was the advert at the bottome of the
page, advertising cheap cigarettes, this is not the sort of thing
that you want on a page that is likeley to be visited by many
younsters.

I doubt that you have any controle over the adverts that get sent
to the page by Geocity, and I hope that you will be able to secure
some space somewhere where you don't have to carry adverts.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:53pm  up 9 days, 17:13,  2 users,  load average: 1.07, 1.09, 1.30