POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Small Request (maybe). : Re: Small Request (maybe). Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small Request (maybe).
From: Steve
Date: 26 Jul 2000 17:40:05
Message: <slrn8nuhhq.bh9.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:15:42 -0700, Ken wrote:

>When I have customized them in the past I simply open them in the POV-Ray
>for Windows editor. Save and use. Simple no ?
>
>P.S. one or two of the files I sent you may have been modified from
>their original content. Nothing that would make them unusable or
>very different from those supplied however.

This would be simpler, right click on the menu item and it opens for editing.

One of my main reasons fro undertaking this project is that we seem to be
getting quite a few new users around today who've never seen the Win95
distribution of POV, which is a lot more user friendly to the beginner than
the Linux version.  I'm sure that you'll agree that in the early days you
can learn a lot from using the insert menu.  I'd think it's also useful
for the more experienced users to check up on the syntax of a particular
command if they're not sure of it.

Thanks for your help Ken.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  8:56pm  up 11 days, 19:22,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00