POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : responce to lack : Re: responce to lack Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:09:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: responce to lack
From: Ron Parker
Date: 29 Jun 2000 12:35:52
Message: <slrn8lmvcl.12r.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On 29 Jun 2000 11:57:20 -0400, lavender wrote:
>You claim how difficult it is to do what I have sudjested but I have done just
>what I have asked with clumsey and slow code. It does not dive directly into
>the pov code but uses Povray as an engine. That tells me that it is not that
>difficult to do.

So shut up and contribute some working code.  See you in a couple years.

Actually, you've provoked not one but at least three members of the POV-Team,
all of whom are actively developing the next version.  We all know why it's
not as easy as you think it is; do you?

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.