POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange behaviour of superellipsoid with orthographic camera : Re: Strange behaviour of superellipsoid with orthographic camera Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange behaviour of superellipsoid with orthographic camera
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 14 Jun 2000 18:02:31
Message: <slrn8kfvdd.9ud.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On 14 Jun 2000 04:08:51 -0400, Warp wrote:
>  Since it seems to be some kind of bug, it may be worth to post a bug
>report to the appropriate group (or has it been posted already?).

Not yet. The posting guidelines for povray.bugreports say, that one
should post the report here first, so that it can be verified by other
people. If there is general consensus, I'll repost it to
povray.bugreports.

	hp

PS: Did anyone look at my posting "Overflow in accumulate_histogram"
from a few days ago? I'd like to repost that to povray.bugreports, too
(especially since I included the fix).

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Nicht an Tueren mangelt es,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | sondern an der Einrichtung (aka Content).
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |       zum Thema Portale in at.linux