POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New logo competition? : Re: New logo competition? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:09:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New logo competition?
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 23 Apr 2000 16:01:49
Message: <slrn8g6iv2.e85.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:25:23 +0200, Rune wrote:
>I agree, there's just this thing that bugs me:
>
>Over 30 persons have voted in the first competition.
>
>So far only 6 persons have said that they think a new competition should be
>made (that's me included).

Some of us take a little longer :-)

For the record: I also think that there should be a new competition.
Some of the logos are promising, IMHO, but I don't really like any of
them.

I didn't have a problems with the voting rules.
However, a scheme where one can express a gap (logo A and B are about
the same, but C is much worse) would be better. Care to revive your
"voting blanks" scheme for the next round?

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Nicht an Tueren mangelt es,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | sondern an der Einrichtung (aka Content).
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |       zum Thema Portale in at.linux