POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How can I cite POVRAY in literature? : Re: How can I cite POVRAY in literature? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I cite POVRAY in literature?
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 9 Apr 2000 18:02:03
Message: <slrn8f1rm1.hlr.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 11:41:53 -0500, jim wrote:
>I originally just wrote:
>
>"30. POVRAY. Persistence of vision raytracer 3.1"
>
>The editors wrote back "please provide author and place/institution of
>publication"
>
>I don't know if these journals are ready to cite web pages as a       .
>reference I'll try and find out                                       .

I'd guess that most are these days. I think there is even an ISO
standard on how to reference them, but I seem to have lost the URL.
However, google (http://www.google.com) found the recommendations of the
American Psychological Association for me:

http://www.apa.org/journals/webref.html

	hp

--

|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR     \ Durchbruch in der Bionik, und Microsoft geht
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ \ auf den Markt.           -- Stefan Schaefer