POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Group? : Re: New Group? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Group?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 5 Mar 2000 22:09:36
Message: <slrn8c68bq.v8.ron.parker@parkerr.fwi.com>
On Sat, 4 Mar 2000 07:55:45 -0500, Bill DeWitt wrote:
>povray.binaries.images.temporary

This discussion went off in a different direction than I originally
thought it might, so let me propose a perfect use for such a group
that shouldn't cause any argument whatsoever: what about all the
posts to p.b.i. that are just quickie images meant to demonstrate
something (a concept or bug or question or whatever) that's been
posted to another group, like .general or .newusers or .programming
or whatever, but that only needs to last long enough to get an answer
to the question that's being asked in that other group?