POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time : Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
From: Steve
Date: 16 Feb 2000 12:19:30
Message: <slrn8akgf5.5cj.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 00:09:43 +0100, Sigmund Kyrre Aas <as### [at] studntnuno> wrote:
>> [ ] Left Handed
>> [X] Right Handed
>
>But I do have difficulties distinguishing left from right.
>When I was getting my drivers license I got the right direction about
>50% of the time. Which is not very good, considering the choices.

I'm exactly the same.  But I always know which way is North, most
of my family never get mixed up between left and right, but they
never know what direction another town is in or which direction
they're facing compas wise.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  5:42am  up 1 day, 16:45,  5 users,  load average: 2.08, 2.04, 1.94