POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WebPovray: call for submissions : WebPovray: call for submissions Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:36:26 EDT (-0400)
  WebPovray: call for submissions
From: marduk
Date: 1 Oct 1998 13:32:21
Message: <slrn717bod.7n6.marduk@manson.ddns.org>
Well, I was thinking about putting WebPovray on my resume for a job I am
looking at. But I wanted to also be able to show off the gallary, which
now has nothing on it.

Anyway, if you would like for your scene to be part of the gallary, just
submit it to

http://manson.ddns.org/webpovray/

Btw, WebPovray is a web.service that allows you to submit povray scene
description files and have them rendered on a remote machine so you can
later download.  Please read the FAQ before submitting.

-=-marduk-=-

--

There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
		-- Mark Twain