POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Online Rendering Services : Re: Online Rendering Services Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Online Rendering Services
From: marduk
Date: 22 Feb 1970 23:56:23
Message: <slrn6f209r.olo.marduk@manson.ddns.org>
On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 00:24:43 +0000, Lorcan Hamill <lha### [at] indigoie> wrote:
>Does anyone know of any websites providing an online rendering
>service?  The sort of thing I have in mind is a site where
>you can upload your source and download the rendered image later.

Hmm, that sounds like a cool idea.  I might just try to implement that.
Just to see it work.  I'm not sure if I'd make it publically available
though since I have only a single 586 machine with a 28.8 connection to
the net.

--
<SIGNATURE>
<NAME>marduk</NAME>  <HOME HREF="http://home1.gte.net/marduk/index.html" />