POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC - voting policies : Re: IRTC - voting policies Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - voting policies
From: SÅ‚awomir Szczyrba
Date: 10 Mar 2008 05:10:38
Message: <slrn.fta28n.mbq.steev@hot.pl>
Et tu, David Buck, contra me ?

> So I'd like to know if you have any suggestions on how to do this.
> 1) How do we accept new voters?

Login/pass.

> 2) Should submitters be allowed to vote in the round they submit to?

Absolutly.

> I intend to allow voters to rate each image in 4 categories
> 	- overall
Rather a 'WOW facror', mentioned elsewhere...

> 4) Should we allow partial voting?

Partial voting shouldn't be allowed... (IMHO :)

And for non-submitters, some kind of rate system ( like many
'Rate my something' sites has) could be implemented...

> David Buck

Slawek (and his $0.03
--
  ________ BOFH excuse 143:
_/ __/ __/ had to use hammer to free stuck disk drive heads.