POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: IMBJR
Date: 8 Mar 2004 16:55:51
Message: <slpp40982tstpohrhd2g29df0qe4voselv@4ax.com>
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:57:55 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>When news servers are networked together they are part of a users
>network of news servers (usenet). A stand alone news server, that
>is not networked with other news servers, is just a news server.
>The differences are subtle but they are there. Last I'll say on
>the subject.

I doubt it. You are just unthinkingly repeating yourself - or at least
someone else - again. And you will probably do it again in the future.
I will ring the bell and along you will come to pant out your little
paragraph again.

Just because this is a single node, does not make it any less a part
of usenet. If your mind cannot conceive of such a topology, think of
this place as a zit that stands alone from the head of the network.

Like the UK is still part of Europe, Alaska is a part of the USA, this
server is part of usenet.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com