POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: Household appliance free models : REQ: Household appliance free models Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: Household appliance free models
From: Peter Popov
Date: 21 Sep 1999 20:29:14
Message: <sh7oN=WkbSarlh1BW2ChnXGwfewu@4ax.com>
Greetings all!

I desparately need models for household appliances and kitchen
accessories, preferably models free for commercial use. My online time
is very limited now and I need these by the enf of the weekdays. It's
not fatal (I'll just reject the project) so don't break your legs
searching the web <grin> but if you can think of some place off the
top of your heads or if you have some such stuff at hand, I'll really
appreciate your help. Thanks everyone in advance!

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700