POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest code voting page : Re: Shortest code voting page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest code voting page
Date: 8 Mar 2002 03:18:52
Message: <sbrg8u89rr6qsr56b8khdukn4sp47nq2av@4ax.com>
On Thu, 07 Mar 2002 21:08:57 -0500, "Greg M. Johnson"
<"gregj;-)56590\""@aol.c;-)om> wrote:
> It's at
> http://10best.raytrace.com/short/shortvote.html
>
> Voting is by plain text email.

Will you refer 5 days before end of voting period how many votes are there ?
Personally I don't want to vote becouse it's just too difficult to judge for
me. But if there will be low number of votes I can force myself to do it.

> For those who have failed to embrace modernity (don't use the latest
> version of MSIE),  bear with me until someone can tell me how to get
> through the temperemental (and absurd) limitations of being HTML 2.0
> compliant.

Sorry, I don't understand above completly :-(
Who forced you to be HTML 2.0 compliant ?
You can use HTML 3.0, 4.0, XHTML, flash - just use it properly.
Anyway it can be 2.0 compliant:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abx.art.pl%2Fpov%2Fshortest%2Fshortvote.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29&ss=&outline=
Rules of HTML are as simple as curly brackets in SDL. If there is something
opened then there must be something closed. If there is something part of
block formatting then it can't be set outside of block. Just validator/parser
is not as simple as POV-GUI.

ABX