POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : doc suggestion : doc suggestion Server Time
1 May 2024 20:45:46 EDT (-0400)
  doc suggestion
Date: 4 Jun 2002 11:38:19
Message: <s7npfu468980qkmalbiko2beafqevals83@4ax.com>
I wonder if there is a sense to explain in documentation what 'current
directory' means. I mean - what is 'current directory' in case of parsing
include file. Personaly I expect it is directory where include file is but
looks like it is directory of main scenefile (probably becouse of security
issues). I think 6.2.1 and 5.2.3.4 could be more precise in this part ( or I'm
not understanding some part of English ( or I'm a little oversensitive ( or
I'm missed some chapter with better explanation ))).

ABX