POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HF not lighting properly? : Re: HF not lighting properly? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF not lighting properly?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Aug 2002 17:28:43
Message: <s143luoe74ghhsirnfbt7f578b6987g27b@4ax.com>
On 7 Aug 2002 16:15:11 -0400, Ron Parker <ron### [at] povrayorg>
wrote:

>> I do, unless it has it has changed from "everything below goes in" or
>> unless I've become really stupid since I taught this very trick in the
>> groups.

>I'm afraid we can't rule out the second possibility...

That's fine with me, as long as we do something about it - can you
give me a hint about what I am doing wrong (maybe take a look at the
"Isosurface trouble" thread first)? I'll appreciate the lesson.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg