POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov question : Re: Pov question Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov question
From: ABX
Date: 14 Feb 2003 11:18:16
Message: <rc5q4vo6r1skskdlf4bl7l4bkrhgci2iji@4ax.com>
On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:09:44 -0700, "Anthony D. Baye" <ban### [at] Rapidnetcom>
wrote:
> I know that there is at least one include file out there to create
> "faked" lightning effects, but it works only with MegaPov, and
> apperantly not with the mac version as it doesn't include support for
> glows

MacMegaPOV 1.0 doesn't include support for glow ? Are you sure ?

22 other points from http://megapov.inetart.net/manual/news.html + manual :-)

> Is it possible to create electrical effects in P.O.V 3.5?

Depends on effect probably.

Please note that unofficial version should be rather discussed in
povray.unofficial.patches group.

ABX