POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeing to work with... : Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Occasionally, there's a consulting client I really regret agreeingto work with...
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Oct 2008 13:55:29
Message: <r92ae4p6vj583nugkpeevjfmdac66smul6@4ax.com>
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:46:10 +0100, Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:

>John (wondering if it's legal to shoot clients like that)

Yup! Of course it is. 'Cause I've just done that :)

My latest client has just told me that my contract is only to be extended for 4
weeks instead of the three months they said originally. Unfortunately (for them)
I got a new contract immediately and I don't have to hand in any notice because
my contract ends tomorrow. Guess who screwed them to come in for a couple of
extra days next week :)
I won't say how much because I'm embarrassed :) :)
--

Regards
     Stephen