POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Highlight Effect : Re: Highlight Effect Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Highlight Effect
From: How Camp
Date: 24 Mar 2004 16:17:03
Message: <r3t360pqf1patsd6kfftqaeveiobov4ukk@4ax.com>
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:45:46 -0600, "Hughes, B."
<omn### [at] charternet> wrote:

>Something like the super- (ha ha! little pun about comics) simple script
>below?

Thanks, Bob, this is exactly the sort of effect I'm looking for.  I've
tried this approach before, just as you did, with varying success.
However, I had not thought to use "looks_like" in my light_source to
limit it's effects.  Is there a way to make a particular light only
interact with a single object?

- How