POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : New MegaPOV : Re: New MegaPOV Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:49:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New MegaPOV
Date: 3 Apr 2002 16:00:18
Message: <r2rmaus78utvlksqllk96h7dg4gioi56v3@4ax.com>
On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:53:38 +0200, "JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Rumors say there must be some bug in the current implementation causing radiosity
> artefacts even with damn high settings. AFAIK nobody figured it out.

What is 'current implementation' in your post ?
current official version is 3.1
current version considering current group is MegaPOV 0.7
current developing version is 3.5 beta 15

In fact currently I render 1000 frames long animation completly with radiosity.
Parts are rendered separately and on different machines. After 200 frames I
don't see any flickering or artefacts. I use "rad_def.inc" from standard distro
with Radiosity_IndoorLQ

ABX