POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Can someone help the Particle System Noob : Re: Can someone help the Particle System Noob Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:02:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can someone help the Particle System Noob
Date: 14 Mar 2002 06:27:17
Message: <qt119uk3jphbm6m4bmheoj8arg535g9dbu@4ax.com>
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:08:26 -0800, "Dave Brickell"
<d.b### [at] ntlworldnospamcom> wrote:
> How do I write an array to a file and then read it back into an array.
> I have managed it with single variables but can not do it with the array.

If size of array is constant then just start loop along entries and write each
entry like single variable and separate all with commas. If the size of an
array is variable then first write: number of dimensions, size of each
dimension and then do the same as for constant size of array. If you still
have a problem or need some source for this please ask in newusers group
becouse it looks more like newbie problem.

ABX