POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : octree in patched pov : octree in patched pov Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  octree in patched pov
From: ABX
Date: 5 Nov 2002 08:03:23
Message: <qrffsucrqdvmbb7knn55884pc23hblotsq@4ax.com>
I wonder if sources with patched pov are supposed to be called 'standard POV
distribution'. I refer to sentence from comments in octree.cpp: "All standard
POV distribution rights granted. All other rights reserved." Dos it mean I can
redistribute octree.cpp with rest of patched files ? Sorry if the answer is
obvious but I don't know English language details and can't find note about
octree in povlegal.

ABX