POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invisible mesh from poser : Re: invisible mesh from poser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisible mesh from poser
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Dec 2008 18:19:42
Message: <qrdgk4p5bvjhu6lctsqfvp5iskqhvtuubs@4ax.com>
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:00:26 EST, "RAM" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Thanks for the quick reply. I posted in the Moray group, but things are not that
>busy there or in the poser newsgroup. I looked all over Moray for an "export
>flag" to check, but could not find anything.

Hi Robert,
	I'm sorry but the export flag in the "Flags, bounding box" section. The
other flags are No shadow, No image, No reflection. It is the second bottom
section in the Modify Tab. If this does not help maybe you could post a minimal
scene in Moray.Biniaries Zipped of course ;)

The Moray group has not been very active lately but a few people still keep an
eye on it.
--

Regards
     Stephen