POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scientific use of povray : Re: Scientific use of povray Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scientific use of povray
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 8 Sep 1998 06:07:26
Message: <qqmu32jrn02.fsf@goldach.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
Ross Smith <r-s### [at] ihugconz> writes:

> Jim Kress wrote:
> >
> > Given all the artistic uses for povray, I thought the group might be
> > interested in the results of a scientific use.  I've just uploaded a whole
> > bunch of POV rendered images into the Research Section of my web site.  The
> > URL to the page that has the links to the images is attached to this
> > posting.
> >
> > If you have a chance, I'd appreciate any comments you might have on the
> > information and its presentation.  Note: the animations are rather large (1
> > to 5 MB) so expect a long download if you have a low bandwidth connection.
>
> Um ... it might help if you gave us the URL.

He has given the URL -- but uuencoded, which is IMO not very suited for
a ascii text. Anyway, here it is:
http://www.kressworks.com/Research/Quantum%20Chemistry/Unimolecular%20Decomposition%20Reactions/Amine%20oxides/N,N%20Dimethyl,%20N%20Ethyl%20Amine%20Oxide/N,N%20Dimethyl,%20N%20Ethyl%20Amine%20Oxide.html

Thomas

--
http://www.fmi.uni-konstanz.de/~willhalm